Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- To ignite the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing the World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
Back to School Sunday
Confirmation / 9:30 am
Our rising 6th graders and their parents will meet in the Poplar Sanctuary for Confirmation Orientation and begin their journey of exploring who God is what it means to make firm their faith in Jesus Christ.
“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” - Hebrews 11:1 (ESV)
Sunday School Potluck
Please bring a breakfast food or dish to share. Come hang out, meet new teachers, see old friends, meet awesome new friends and meet our new Director of Student Ministries, Rev. Cathy Larsen.
Student Swim Parties
- Middle School (rising 6-8)
The Autry’s house (953 Wintree)
- High School (rising 9-12)
The Evans’ house (1834 Liles Lane).
- Guys should bring snacks and girls should bring desserts and drinks.
- Bring your towels. Lunch will be provided.
6:00 p.m. Student Worship Band Meeting
7:00 p.m. Students in Leadership Meeting
August 9, 16, 23 and 30
All Students – Rising 6th thru 12th Grades
- 6:30 Hang-out, Meet new friends, Snacks
- 7:00 Student Led Worship
- 7:30 – 8:30 Breakout to be Salt and Light!
Salt Groups – Middle School Students
Light Groups – Senior High Students
NOTE: August 9th is the beginning of our Big Back School Kickoff – “Jesus Be the Center”
Fall Special Events
St. Peter’s Manor Pancake Breakfast
August 13 at 6:15 a.m.
Interested 7th-12th Grades meet at the Common Cup
Student Worship Arts Lunch
August 20 at 12:15 p.m
Confirmation Pizza and Fun Fellowship
August 27 from 12:00-2:00 p.m.